Optimus_

Reaction score
What attributes matter to their ability? Just started with Newcastle and all of the staff have been poached from PL teams but what makes them good? Any downsides to not having them?

What attributes matter to their ability? Just started with Newcastle and all of the staff have been poached from PL teams but what makes them good? Any downsides to not having them?

To be honest, I don't think anyone has a clue yet. They're new roles at the lack of attributes is causing a lot of confusion.

If you highlight the role in the profile, nothing gets highlighted.

For the sports scientist, given it's meant against recurrence of injuries and in the medical, Physio sounds like a pretty easy answer. I would try to add level of discipline, determination and man management as logical extra attributes to look for.

As for the stats guy, tactical knowledge, judging player ability, level of discipline and adaptability would be my choices.

If you highlight the role in the profile, nothing gets highlighted.

For the sports scientist, given it's meant against recurrence of injuries and in the medical, Physio sounds like a pretty easy answer. I would try to add level of discipline, determination and man management as logical extra attributes to look for.

As for the stats guy, tactical knowledge, judging player ability, level of discipline and adaptability would be my choices.

Scientists are fitness related and have an effect on jadedness.

Data analysts are part of the scouting team I think they play some part in the opposition reports you get but might be wrong

I am curious about this too, i am currently managing Sparta Prague, so i get that i am not going to get the top sports scientist, however the applicants i am getting have like a rating of 3 for physio. So does anyone have any better ideas of good stats for this roll??

I am curious about this too, i am currently managing Sparta Prague, so i get that i am not going to get the top sports scientist, however the applicants i am getting have like a rating of 3 for physio. So does anyone have any better ideas of good stats for this roll??

Unlike other coaching staff / physios / scouts, the attributes don't matter at all for sport scientists and data analysts. This is a new feature for this FM and it may change for the next version but this is the case for this one. It has officially been confirmed from SI.

Having a data analyst unblock the next opponent report, nothing else so being Manchester City or an amateur club in the 5th division, choose the cheapest one or it will be purely a waste of money...