Data Editor Free Contracts problem + wages

dannyboy91uk

Reaction score
Hello. I don't write threads to much on Fm-Base, because I got warned last time but I'm desperate to know if there is an easy option to what I've been doing. I have had a look at the main topics and the first page on the data editing threads and there is nothing on there which can help me on what I want to do.

So here goes I have started editing the database making a few changes to the CA/PA on some players like James Milner - Adam Johnson etc + some foreign players which I can do successfully with no hassle. I created two players that I wanted to create successfully with no problems.

Releasing players from their contracts?

Then I came to releasing every player in the Premiership from their contracts which I found difficult. Here's why, I clicked on Arsenal went onto players/staff and I thought the remove/delete feature would remove all of them from their contracts, but no it just removes them from the whole editing features so I could no longer find their stats. So I am wondering how could I release everyone from their contracts in the Premiership without having to single handledly do it one by one by releasing their contracts on their own details? It takes about 10 minutes for each team depending on how long their squad list is.

Wages?

There is a problem with the wage structure as well, after I had released players from Arsenal - Aston Villa - Birmingham - Blackburn - Bolton - Burnley - Chelsea and Everton I went to test the game once I had saved it of course, and I thought with all the wages saved since all the players I released I expected Arsenal to have like 2M of wages to spend because of all the money they've saved. I released the likes of Fabregas - Van Persie who are on like 90K a week but no it didn't work and Arsenal was only given 150K for wages to spend which is nowhere near enough for what I want to happen in this editing.

Above by the way by releasing the players from their contracts was a boring way how to do it, it took me quite a while just to release everyone from one club. I would like to hear a much faster way how to do it if that's possible. What I was hoping was I could release everyone from their contracts really easily, and all the wages that have been released that would be available if you made a new game but it's not working properly? Any help would be fantastic.