ashskinner7

Reaction score
every time i go toload up my editor it says data editor 2010 is already running when its clearly not can some 1 please help as its starting to get really frustrating

Check on the task manager (CTRL + SHIFT + DEL) and end the process for the editor if it is on there.

i had a look and it wasnt on there i have no idea how to get the editor up

Or maybe when you try to open the editor you are already running the game ??

tried it still doesnt work ive got vista and ive also installed it through steam i know where the editor is but it jus says its already running its really annoying

It's taken me years to find the editor, now I've got the same problem! The Joys!

Rule breakers beware
Fatshit is watching you.
(i know its not helpful:()XD

Mock me all you want. I have turned over a new leaf.

So no solution?

I have the same problem, and its getting on my nerves. Noone knows whats the matter or how to fix it?? :(

Delete the editor file from your computer absolutely and completely then download it again and then you can use it.

Same thing happened to me, i clicked it but it didn't load on the taskbar, but the screen kept flashing black, anyway, i reset my laptop and it worked after that.

This is happening to me, so if deleting it from your PC and then downloading it again works, where can I download it from?

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

errorsv.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

errorsv.jpg

Done it!!

Basically do Cltr + Alt + Delete go on task manager then go over to processes then find Editor.exe (something like that) then end it and re-open editor. been bugging me for 4 straight hours

Christ this threads still open?! :O
And would you believe it there's Fatshit's name-like a shining beacon as a reminder lol