goldtiger0

Reaction score
I have a serious question relating the data editor that i would like to have answered. When I hit the TEST NATION RULES Button, an error message comes up. This message states "The following competition cannot have teams linking to them using both Next Division and Other Division fields insert competition name here" Does anyone know what to do here?

it means that you've got teams in it as their main division like on the football pyramid and also teams trying to use it as a second division like the brazilian state championship. if you give more detail about what you are trying to do then i/someone else can help to fix it properly so that it works in the way you want it to.

it means that you've got teams in it as their main division like on the football pyramid and also teams trying to use it as a second division like the brazilian state championship. if you give more detail about what you are trying to do then i/someone else can help to fix it properly so that it works in the way you want it to.

Thanks a lot. I know what my problem was and I just had to make the league system more simple. Again, thanks for the reply.