gillsboijam

Reaction score
I know in FM08 and FM07 there was a data editor in the start menu. Has this gone as i can not seem to find one.I want too update Gillingham FC as we have got two more people on loan which are not in the game and i cannot get them on loan in the game. If there isnt one is there anything i can download so i can make these changes?

Thanks for the Help.

If you downloaded via Steam:

You will find the Editor hiding in amongst the Steam applications. If you follow these instructions, you should find it:

you need to follow these steps to find the Editor:

Click on Start -> My Computer
Local Disk (whatever your hard drive is)
Program Files
Steam
Steamapps
Common
football manager 2009
tools
data editor....once here you will find the editor in all its editing glory!

Hope this helps

No problem :D

Can you help me to?? My problem is that I have created a team in one of the swedish divisions and I have swift my team against another but when I should pick three nations Sweden wont show up

Can you help me to?? My problem is that I have created a team in one of the swedish divisions and I have swift my team against another but when I should pick three nations Sweden wont show up

I'm afraid I can't help. I know nothing about changing Leagues or teams in the Editor. Sorry:(

thanks nursemorph i have been looking for this for about a week

i have created a team and my own players and put them in the championship but when i click on the new database and try to choose my leagues it wont let me choose england as it isn't there

you need to delete a team that is in sweeden and in that league so you need to deselect the nation as sweeden and leave it blank the remove the team from the league you are in then try it. hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

i have created a team and my own players and put them in the championship but when i click on the new database and try to choose my leagues it wont let me choose england as it isn't there

same as my above post but with england so deselect the league the club is in then the nation.

this is because when you create a team and put them in a league u have to replace them because the league has to have 24 teams