Micky979

Reaction score
Hi All

Im not a techy so Im totally perplexed by whats happening.
After playing FM15 for nearly three months with no issues I decided I was fed up of all my saves so deleted them all to start afresh. Upon starting a new game though I received the error message ' Game Save Failed'. After a lot of messing about I managed to to get it to save to local storage by creating a new path for my saved games. Problem solved.......or so I thought.
I went on to start another save today. After using the editor I started a game as normal but was unable to load up my editor data. After rooting about some more I found out that I had about 3 different folders for FM15 and that the editor was in one of them, under 'editor data' as you would expect in '.fmf' format. However I can't get the **** things into the game!!! Ive tried moving the file around into other folders on the off chance that there were primary and secondary folders, but still nothing. Should there be more than one folder for FM15? If not, why have I got more than one? Its as though all my files and folders have been completely ballsed up since I deleted my previous saves, even though I only deleted them on the 'Load Saved Game' window. Ive tried reinstalling the game and the editor three times but still get the same issue. ive now resorted to reinstalling the Steam Client in the hope of fixing the problem.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save game issues

Hi Micky,
I've had a similar problem, was given FM15 at Xmas so decided to uninstall all FM14 games and data rather than having files duplicated everywhere. I like to play the lower leagues so put a level 11 file in the editor data folder and transferred all my graphics and started playing, everything was great all club logos were displayed etc, saved the game then next time I played loaded last game which loaded ok but all my logos, kits etc were not showing. Did as you did and looked at folder structure and found that the saved game had created another tier of folders. I.e. Editor data,game,graphics,etc all these folders were empty except the game folder that had the saved game in. I cannot understand where the game is now trying to get the graphics from.
I've tried uninstalling in steam and deleting all folders in documents and user paths then reinstalling which works great to start but as soon as I save and come out of the game I'm screwed. Anyone any ideas? How many files should be created with a save? Is another layer of folders now the norm? Ps Running windows 7