Wrightyuk

Reaction score
i was wondering if you cud load the portaguise database after u have started a season say half way thru as i can not for the life of me find david luiz

so i will never be able to sign david luiz then?
Once you have started a game you're stuck with what you've loaded unless you start again

if certain players don't show up because certin leagues aren't loaded of the database size is too small then its just tough i'm afraid

If David Luiz isn't in your game then either just do without (there are better CBs) or start again if you can't bare not to have him

Look for Munoz of Palermo he's quality and far cheaper than Luiz, should get him for about 7mil

Or you could just make a simple border with a larger hole than for writing in a plastic baggie (like the first answerer told you) then put little candies in it, you could use jelly beans, red hots, sprinkles of any kind, gummy bears, real flowers.

Or you could just make a simple border with a larger hole than for writing in a plastic baggie (like the first answerer told you) then put little candies in it, you could use jelly beans, red hots, sprinkles of any kind, gummy bears, real flowers.
What? Are you high or something? :S