kgm1987

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to merge multiple databases together?? i.e Pr0 updates have a number of databases, looking to try and merge them into one??

Thanks

Depends on what kind of db's you're trying to merge. Is it just transfer and stat updates? Or is it league expansion and add-ons? Because, db's with added leagues or league instructions can not be merged together.

I don't know if you've used Pr0's transfer updates but basically he updates say transfers and saves it separately, then CA/PA separately, wonder kids etc. There's no added leagues or league instructions in any of the databases

Should be doable,

first of, open the FM 17 Editor, and load newest database. Then select, File ->Load Editor Data -> And select the first of your Pr0 files, and hit 'Load'.

Next, select, File -> Merge Editor Data (Database Changes Only)... -> and select the next of your Pr0 files, and hit 'Load'.

Do the same with the rest of the files, and then save it all in the end, as a new seperate databse.
I think it should work, worked fine for me on other projects, so I guess it should here as well. But just remember to save the end file as a brand new database, in case something f***ed up.