Database problem with every new game i start

Djzone

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Recently i got bored and wanted to start a new game so i moved some players to a team i was going to use and altered some CA's & PA's and some stuff like that. So when i started the new game with this database and all the other changes i've downloaded from other people, everyone was on a free transfer....except for the players i had moved to the team i choose. For example, iniesta, rooney, messi, ronaldo, gotze...all without clubs and ready to be picked up for free. So now everytime i start a new game, even without my database changes, it always has everyone on a free transfer.

Also, i deleted all the database files i have created from the editor data folder and all that is left is the other files that i have used numerous times with no fault but STILL everytime i start a new game, everyone is on a free transfer.

I downloaded Pro's transfer updates last night and started a new game with the 13.3 update so is it maybe the update clashes with other files im using and im actually meant to use the default database? or have i seriously ****** something up majorly?

I literally cant start a new game and its depressing so any help is appreciated

Thanks guys :)

When starting a new save, have you tried ticking the box " change", start a save and then see what happends ?

Try starting a new game without any of the editor files, even ones you have used before.

P.S. and I know this may seem like a stupid question, but have you used the Free Agent database at all?

The last thing we need is Arsene Wenger in here pm'ing you as to how he can do this in real life

When starting a new save, have you tried ticking the box " change", start a save and then see what happends ?

Yup, always have that ticked because i have editor data for real competition names and team names, Ballon D'or etc.

Try starting a new game without any of the editor files, even ones you have used before.

P.S. and I know this may seem like a stupid question, but have you used the Free Agent database at all?

Thats a good idea, ill start up a new one soon and see if that works, fingers crossed it does haha

I have used it but its defo not included in the saves ive been starting and i have started a few just before i messed about with the editor and now since this one file where i changed players to diff teams, im getting this problem

Thats a good idea, ill start up a new one soon and see if that works, fingers crossed it does haha

I have used it but its defo not included in the saves ive been starting and i have started a few just before i messed about with the editor and now since this one file where i changed players to diff teams, im getting this problem

I'd double check it isn't active, as that is the only thing I could think of that would make all the players free agents.

Also when you are at the screen where you select what nations to use, are their any yellow triangles with '!' marks anywhere on the screen?

Try starting a new game without any of the editor files, even ones you have used before

So i started two new saves just a short while ago, one with the 13.3 official update and one with the default databse, without any changes (the box un-ticked) and it still had the same outcome. :( i think i broke it...

This just an example of all the first team squads

View attachment 381073

And just one more example

View attachment 381074

I think you've misunderstood the 'change' tickbox. Try doing this:

Start a new game (Doesn't matter what database), and TICK the change box. Then unselect ALL the editor files it shows, and press continue, and then just set up the new game as normal

Start a new game (Doesn't matter what database), and TICK the change box. Then unselect ALL the editor files it shows, and press continue, and then just set up the new game as normal

Exactly what I meant. Tick it and then untick the databases.

Ya i definetly misunderstood lol

I will try that later one and let you know how i get on, cheers lads for trying to help :)

Ok so just started a new save after ticking the changes box and un-ticking all the database changes i've been using and its still the same

i got it sorted :) thanks for the help guys, it was an editor data file i had downloaded which made everyone on free transfers and spotted it after un-ticking all the files so thanks for the help :)