Database question

huh123abc

Reaction score
Is there a way to get a database with all players without making every league playable?

You can load up all players nationality from each continent... It's like 250k players though.

That sucks. Making every league playable makes the game really slow

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

You can load up all players nationality from each continent... It's like 250k players though.

How do I do that?

That sucks. Making every league playable makes the game really slow

You can do it.. in the "Database Size" just load up "players of nationality" from each continent.

I'm sure there was a way to do this last year, something like adding/deleting a file and it loaded every player. But yes as Aannddyy said above that works too. It will still make your game very slow may I say.

You can do it.. in the "Database Size" just load up "players of nationality" from each continent.

thank you

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Thank you guys for all your help. I have been playing with all leagues playable and it takes forever to get through a season.

thank you

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Thank you guys for all your help. I have been playing with all leagues playable and it takes forever to get through a season.
Mate I'm pretty sure it will still take an age with all players loaded. It still makes the database huge.