Database settings recommendation help.

Scouting

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm planning a new save and haven't played 2016 in a while. I want to start with a European mid to higher level team.

AC Milan, Ajax, Anderlecht , Valencia, Benfica etc (our definitions may vary but you catch my drift.)

In real life I see teams of this standard signing players from all over the world. With limited budgets and bigger teams snapping up the top players these calibre teams have to think outside of the box and cast the net wider in their scouting. However. Collectively these teams seem to unearth some talented players.

I believe their real life transfer policies will be mirrored by myself in the game. So I want to make sure I have a decent enough database enabled that allows me to scout many players good enough for the calibre clubs I have mentioned. In an ideal world it would be great to have the very biggest database enabled but that isn't going to happen.

The more nations the better because it will be a case of looking everywhere for these players. But maybe compromising in how many leagues enabled?

What would your recommendation be?

I have a mac book pro 16gb Ram but the HDD drive if that helps.

What I do is keep adding nations and upping the database size until the player amount changes colour and says "above recommended limit of (insert number here)" or something similar. Then I remove nations in order of least wanted until it's just under this number.