matq

Reaction score
Are there any older databases from 2000 or 2001,2002,2003,2004 or any until 2007 and i heard that it is possible to copy database from fm 2006 on fm 2011 is it and how?

i'd seriously love to play euro 2000 with nederlands.. bergkamp, overmars.. everyone in there

or the 2003 arsenal. henry, bergs, ljungberg, pires..

the maldini, nesta, shevchenko milan

roy keane, scholes, becks and giggs with ruud van nistelrooy and solksjaer in front

or the legendary zidane, figo, ronaldo squad of madrid..

someone should really do this

i'd seriously love to play euro 2000 with nederlands.. bergkamp, overmars.. everyone in there

roy keane, scholes, becks and giggs with ruud van nistelrooy and solksjaer in front

I would love to see someone do this for a database, I reckon it would be the most popular on here!

I was musing an idea for an older database, probably from the 01/02 season. If anybody has suggestions then I'll be glad to hear them.

I was musing an idea for an older database, probably from the 01/02 season. If anybody has suggestions then I'll be glad to hear them.

Re-Create the start of the Premier League season 1992/93 or the 1991/92 season and have it so the Premier League never emerged