date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

dimartino

Reaction score
TACTIC LINK: date 442!_7B2C8D76-06FC-4163-BB78-082473778415.fmf

First of all: VERY IMPORTANT this is not my tactic.
First contact I had with it was someone suggestion in one of the testing threads of the forum.

Dginola then informed it was from the same author as chicken wing.
Kpsia518 has been kind of an ambassador for the chinese and chicken wing tactics on the forum, and he has upload it on the chicken wings thread.
But with all due apologies to him and to the author I'm afraid the tactic loses it's visibility among other tactics on that thread, and I think this is just too **** special to allow that to happen.
This tactic is pure magic, you simply dominate almost every single match, and yes you still loose a few, but is due to bad luck or red cards.
I did my usual tactic test and it was by far the best one.
I've explained it a couple of times but for those that don't know how I test tactics here it goes:
My usual method to fast test a tactic in TFF's Tactic Testing League(v2):
1-actually play every match as I DON'T TRUST INSTANT RESULT/SIMULATE MATCH..
2-I ask my AM to pick the team.
3-make no subs (unless forced by injury).
4-make no team talks (I'm in charge of team talks, but say nothing to avoid getting bad/good influence to the tactic).
5-I change nothing during a match.
6-I use no OI's.

View attachment 159644View attachment 159643View attachment 159642
View attachment 159692View attachment 159691View attachment 159690View attachment 159689View attachment 159688View attachment 159687View attachment 159686View attachment 159685

And now some feedback from other users:
Top of the table on Jesseh's test league: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xDip_fB8bqyVPqAe5iQ-aVmIwJcaO0_OUlXfbkV2Atw/edit#gid=0
Tactic is indeed great, 210 pts on my test, 2,5% better than second place, 4% when considering stats also
everyone should test this.
wub.gif
This tactic is by far the best in my actual play experience. The performance were dominating wheather I try with bottom, middle or top team it's just a matter of how dominating it is.
I have already tested with Watford, Stoke and Spurs. There are few others were also tested and given their feedback in chicken wing thread. Everyone interested should just give it a try and judge by yourself instead of listening to anyone.
Can confirm that this is a very strong tactic. I'd post screens but it's 2031 in my save so I am using pretty good players by now. Nonetheless, it performs the best out of all tactics I have tried in the last seasons (several Knap tactics, TFF tactics, etc). Try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
View attachment 1042989
first few matches under red line
wink.gif
View attachment 1042994
love it so far.... hehe this morning 442Laldy from Crissy was no.1 442 now im not sure
uh.gif
Attacking play is amazing to watch.
And that Defense. It is like watching Atletico choking opponents with their 442.
Trying it in lower league. While protecting a lead, I change WBs from Attack to Defend. BWM from Support to Defend. And change Wingers instructions from stay narrow to stay wider.
No one google translate the tactic's website? The author won Serie A first season with Frosinone...
View attachment 1043048 View attachment 1043049
This must be some cheat tactic... look at stats of my ****** players and we supoused to finnish last
normaly i play instant result but i did watch few games "Total Domination" should be name of this tactic
Just finished my first season in the Scottish premier league with Rangers, amazing tactic.
Won the double and 2nd knockout round of Europa league! Steam Community :: Penza :: Screenshots
I think it is a cheat tactic lol .. with Rangers 3rd season (1st in CL) I beat Barcelona 3-0 home and beat them again 0-3 away.. I lost to man city first game 1-0 but I should easily scored.... I will let you know how I get on. Now the league and cups are a formality so I am curious to see how well I do in CL!
I personally think its frustrating trying these tactics on here and finding that playing as celtic or rangers just doesn't seem to work, obviously due to the fact we just are not as good as the man city, juventus and barca's etc most of these tactics are tested with. Then now and again a tactic comes up that even celtic can really overachieve. Excellent stuff so far

Last edited:
This tactic is by far the best in my actual play experience. The performance were dominating wheather I try with bottom, middle or top team it's just a matter of how dominating it is.

Tactic SS, Team instruction SS pls?!?

Here's the tactic formation, OI and recommended player copy paste from chicken wing thread

View attachment 1042959

View attachment 1042960

1)CD with pace >12 is better,tallest CD at the right.

2)Good striker,fast & can take the chances (some one can score).

3)WM & WB,left side left footed,right side right footed is better.

4)WM & WB,no cut inside PPM.fast speed & good crossing stat.

I'll give this a go but I can't play the game with these rules, where is the fun?

I've explained it a couple of times but for those that don't know how I test tactics here it goes:
4-make no team talks (I'm in charge of team talks, but say nothing to avoid getting bad/good influence to the tactic).

Nobody is going to try with a real team? Okay, I will then...

I have already tested with Watford, Stoke and Spurs. There are few others were also tested and given their feedback in chicken wing thread. Everyone interested should just give it a try and judge by yourself instead of listening to anyone.

Can confirm that this is a very strong tactic. I'd post screens but it's 2031 in my save so I am using pretty good players by now. Nonetheless, it performs the best out of all tactics I have tried in the last seasons (several Knap tactics, TFF tactics, etc). Try it for yourself, you won't be disappointed.

I'll give this a go but I can't play the game with these rules, where is the fun?

This is just to test the tactic quickly actually playing the match.

Try it with a real team?

View attachment 1042989
first few matches under red line;)

How to config OI each tactic? i want use bouth chiken wing and this tatics (sorry for my bad english)