Davenport Charged

Irish Scouse

Bob Kelso. ❥
Reaction score
Calum Davenport has been charged with assult in the incident which saw him stabbed in both legs.

I don't know all the details but if someone could find out it would be appreciated.

Weird, he gets stabbed and gets charged with assult.

Can't find much about the assault. What you've put is pretty much all they are letting out.

Oh maybe he give the robbers a beatin'. What a beast.

Apparently according to SSN he assaulted a women.:(

why do you think it's his sister?
was it his sisters boyfriend who stabbed him. wasn't it.

So what we are thinking is Davenport was drunk? and maybe starts smacking his sister...boyfriend has none of it and stabs him in rage?

yeah if we were speculating that is what i would go with.:(

sorry i pretty much agree with kris' version of events :)

Yeah if you Read Anderson's article on Sky it says that he was charged with assault and his sister said she was the one assaulted. And the sister's boyfriend was the stabber so there you go.

I guess all my sympathy for davenport has gone.:mad:

No stabbing is still excessive. He could have died as well and innocent until proven guilty as you can never trust the media.

No stabbing is still excessive. He could have died as well and innocent until proven guilty as you can never trust the media.
Yeah fair enough if it's not true but he has been charged by the police not the media. And if it is true i'm not saying he deserved to be stabbed or any violent revenge but don't expect me to shed a tear for him.

Yeah fair enough if it's not true but he has been charged by the police not the media. And if it is true i'm not saying he deserved to be stabbed or any violent revenge but don't expect me to shed a tear for him.
Same

I know yeah. Why the **** attack ur own sister? oO)

I remember thinking when Davenport was stabbed it all sounded dodgy.People just dont get stabbed in the legs for no reason and robbery was ruled out as a motive.

I remember thinking when Davenport was stabbed it all sounded dodgy.People just dont get stabbed in the legs for no reason and robbery was ruled out as a motive.
i agree, but i met him, and he wasnt the wife beater sort of guy, he isnt really tough, hes very laid back, i was stunned when i got home and read the article on bbc

i agree, but i met him, and he wasnt the wife beater sort of guy, he isnt really tough, hes very laid back, i was stunned when i got home and read the article on bbc
Whats a wife beater sort of guy? they dont have it tattooed on their head,although it wouldnt be a bad idea.