Aristophanes

Reaction score
A New Beginning

As he walked through the stadium's front entrance, he contemplated what he had just been through. The tense interview with the board, his halting Italian had left him red, thankfully a translator had arrived in the nick of time. A few days later, they came back to him, they wanted him and they wanted him now!
The hassle that ensued was tremendous, moving house, finding a flat to move into and then begining the daunting task of settling down and preparing for his new job.

As he thought about all of this, while the lone reporter sat patiently waiting for his repsonse, the manager realised how lucky he was. 'I am extatic about this new job, it was a dream come true and long may it last!'. The interview then continued, but it all seemed a blur to him. Where had the time passed? The first match, a bore draw, and then the wins had come tumbling through the doors of the Olimpico, and it was all down to that one palyer. Oh how he loved Luca Riberto, how he loved him. 18 beautiful goals in only 11 appearnaces and the majority were from the bench as well.
Now the hard work for San Marino was beginning. His ultimate goal to emualte his heroes in their Champions League glory.
He needed a break. His mind was in overdrive. The doctors told him to take it slow, and write it all up, bit by bit so that he could later reflect on what had happened. He agreed with them, just this once.

What do you guys think? I will try and be a bit clearer but I have so much to catch up on, its unreal.

I totally now whatbyou mean mate mines like that - only at January so far however have finished season on game. One bit of constructive criticism is that In the future even though as I know it is a hassle try and make the scores and opponents clearer eg in bold type. Good start though and good luck from personal experience its a long haul so look to the future! Please drop a comment on my story here there and everywhere - all over europe

I love the start, it has the potential to be one of the best stories on here! I can only find one problem; some of your spelling (only a small few) are wrong, so maybe check thorough before you submit. Otherwise, a fantastic start, keep it up!

​- PZW

L'ascensione delle divinità sammarinesi -

Nizza novembre:

As he sat down in his leather bound chair, a present from his idol Mourhino, he flipped open his laptop and began to type…

Oh my god, Oh my God , Oh my God, November has been an absolute screamer so far. Two away games to begin with, first at Bellaria and my oh my did we shine. A classy 3-0 win over them with that beautiful man Riberto stepping up again from the bench to score. Oh I love him so much. (Diary is it wrong to have fallen in love with my player?) Then after the celebrations had died down, we trained and prepared for Giacomense, and my oh my did the boys deliver. A stunning 5-2 victory, marred only by Bartolinni conceding an own goal. To be fair it was hilarious, bouncing back off the bar and hitting him in the head to hit the post and then to come off his leg and into the goal. Riberto may not have scored today, but Ferroro did and for a defender they were not too bad. Currently we are 7 points clear on top of the table and from these latest results, it looks like we are here to stay! 33 goals scored and only 7 conceded is not that bad me thinks.

Sosias sat up and rubbed his eyes, he was exhausted and he had a match tomorrow, Pro Patria at home. He looked around and considered what he had been through, the journeys, the job, his failing love life and learning Italian. So far he had mastered all these problems, now to turn to that last niggling problem – his love life. Just then his phone rang, it was Luca, ‘Hey boss do you want to come out with us tonight? It is our fiesta time, come party!’ Sosias replied that he would he would come, but warned them that if they lost the game tomorrow, **** would look like a five star hotel in comparison.

Last edited:
My oh my you have made a good start as San Marino manager! Jokes aside, I cannot suggest any more improvements to your story! Please keep it up, I'd love to read more of this!

​- PZW

My oh my you have made a good start as San Marino manager! Jokes aside, I cannot suggest any more improvements to your story! Please keep it up, I'd love to read more of this!

​- PZW
Thanks mate means a lot :) hopefully will have the next update out later today

Nizza novembre cont:

Later that night Sosias was in the clubs with some of the team. Surprisingly people seemed to know who he was and began to offer to buy him drinks. As the evening progressed and the constant attetntion from the fans had begun to die down, Sosias suggested to Luca and the rest of the team, that they should now make a move as they had a big game tomorrow. The following day, the Titiani lived up to expectations with a dominant win over Pro Patria, with the defensive line ensuring that no shots were made on the goal, and a soft goal by Nicola Pagani as the decider between the two teams.

Three days later, after some intense shooting practices after a torrid time shooting in their last game, the team were in the changing room preparing for that all important game against Trapani, boy was that a tense game. Trailing 1-0 at half time, Sosias rallied the team, reminding them that this was not for them, but for that great little country of San Marino, and they did not want to let those people down, not now, not after how well they were doing. Following this, the team prepared themselves and came together, and following two goals and an own goal from Ferroro and goals from Parlacino and Villanova, the team won the game and progressed through to the semis.
A week later Sosias, sat at his desk and began to type,

Madre de dios, the boys played well this month, qualifying for the cup semi-final was just too good to be true and then furthermore breaking the Serie C record for the highest scoring match in a 6-2 rout over Montichiari was just incredible. There was one low point however when we lost in a poor game against Borgo, but the score was still close 3-2 and so I was not too unhappy. At the end of the month we still sit top of the table and Luca had been on fire this month, he will become a legend at this club. Mark my words, he will.

Sitting back Sosias rubbed his eyes and browsed thorugh his emails, noticing that the new sigings had all accepted his terms, he rubbed his hands together with glee. Just then his computer pinged, notfiiying him of an email. It was from Louis van Gaal, he suggested that Sosias had a look at Pasciuti, valued at £20,000 he looked like a sure bet for the future. Picking up his phone, Sosias called up his friend Eigido and tabled the offer. A few days later with everything signed, the news was released that exciting new midfielder Pasciuti was to join San Marino.