SAFC7

Reaction score
has anyone signed him??? is he any good???

ive just looked at his stats and there not bad.... except for his pace accerlation and his age

might put in a cheeky 5mill bid in and see what happens (im Man City BTW)

anyway whats your thoughts????

Why would you buy Beckham at Man City?

1. Hes a United Legend.
2. You have crazy transfer budgets - I can think of like 10 better players for ****** off the top of my head.

get antonio valencia from wigan for 10m he a beast down the right wing

i cannot beleive you just asked if he is anygood.

i cannot beleive you just asked if he is anygood.

lol just askin

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Why would you buy Beckham at Man City?

1. Hes a United Legend.
2. You have crazy transfer budgets - I can think of like 10 better players for ****** off the top of my head.

its just a game mate FFS

i bought him in the FM-Base FC £50 million Challenge and he did alright for me. i bought him for roughly 5million and he scored a few and made some good assists. the good thing about signing him is after 1 season you can always seel him on to another club for more money that u bought him for.

lol just askin

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

its just a game mate FFS

I know but where have you been since 1996

beckham normally underperforms on the game, had him on Blackburn game 20 odd games 0 goals and 4 assists, wow lol

Just signed him in the 2010/11 season as a newly promoted Leeds team to the prem.10 games in 5 goals 9 assists, Lacks pace so i just use a direct style of play 2 pacey strikers and him and Downing feed balls up to them.

Unlikely he will suit a team that wants its wingers getting forward and supplying the front men from wide but for a direct style you cant knock his passing.His freekicks and corners are where he gets most his assists for me though.

Like i said though im only 10 games in so im not sure if he can perform that well long term but im hoping my style of play will suit him and he continues as he is.Not a bad player to have take a youth under his wing neither.

On the plus side he set me back a massive 950k which im not gonna complain about,Hes already payed off that debt scoring the winner in 2 games.

Last edited:
Personally I think he's mint, he had a brilliant 1st season with me!

I know but where have you been since 1996

LOL

i just saw he's positions and he can play in the centre and on the right, and he's stats were good....... just askin for peoples opinions

There are better players for sure, ingame and in real life than beckham(no i'm not a fan of him) think he is overrated, but everyone his own opinion

I signed him because he was out of contract and was available for free. I gave him a one year contract and he did ok as a bit part player. Used him mostly as a substitute to hold onto games as he has alot of experience.

I used him mostly in central midfield as a playmaker...

he wont even come to me im everton he is not interested with a move to everton :mad::mad::mad: