Reaction score
Which english clubs will he come to apart from the top teams such as man.united, chelsea, liverpool, arsenal.
help much appreciated

1228967107-david-beckham-la-galaxy7-edited-1.jpg

In my Arsenal game he went to Sunderland for £4million. He's got good stats but is rubbish, don't recommend him!

i suggest u play him as a cm not a winger cause he cant dribble and hes so so slow

I wouldn't say he's rubbish because of how the computer uses him, any player is rubbish if not used well.

He has the sats you want of a AM or RM although lacking pace and dribbing so not a winger. Hence you don't want him up with the forwards on the wing, which is probably what the CPU does with him. And centrally I don't think he suits the MCa role, and definately not MCd. Pretty much what you want in a playmaker, just doesn't have the defensive skills to play MCd/DMC.

Personally I haven't used him, but would think he suits a 4-4-2 Tight-Diamond (2xMCs rather than LM+RM) or 4-1-3-2 with a good wingback to give width. Two forwards and a AMC ahead of him to play through balls for. MC left, DMC and right wing back around him for support, plus space to his right to move into crossing positions. With the DMC and two DC you have good defense so can afford to attack with wingbacks more but can keep beckham deep enough that he isn't wasting the MCa role like in a standard 4-4-2.

Last edited:
In my Arsenal game he went to Sunderland for £4million. He's got good stats but is rubbish, don't recommend him!

I'm afraid he couldn't come with a higher recommendation from me... just coming to end of 2nd season now, I alternate between him and Scholesy every other game in my MCa slot and he's been **** hot!

he went to bolton on my game, they got relegated so i applied and got the job. he stayed in the champ although unhappy he played and kicked ***, got loads off assists from rm - moved him inside later on in the match when he got tired. hes worth it just for corners and free kicks and he never misses pennas!

iv got him at sunderland he's bad. got 17 assists second c realy good player

wigan signed him in my game ad e seems to be dong the business

i signed him for burnley randomly for 6mill in the first season fter sellinhg quite a fewe players he is doing amazing for me atm.

he is terrible atleast for me....
maybe i dont knw how to utilise him...
he so slow...
any suggestions on how to utilise him??

I signed him at 36 for Valencia hoping to get him to retire at the club then become a coach.

i thought i would try and keep boro up in the prem and i managed to sign him.