David Haye vs John Ruiz

• Thread starter Thread starter Slimzee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 3K
They chucked the towel in. Great win for Haye. Bring on th Klitchko's! (sp)

LOL at what he called his son though..
"Cassius Haye" - Classic.

They chucked the towel in. Great win for Haye. Bring on th Klitchko's! (sp)

haye isnt ready for Vitali or Vladmir Yet. He needs more fights under his belt at this level first. they both hit harder then Ruiz, are faster then Ruiz and can take a punch like Ruiz. Hayes would survive with either of them yet. He needs to fight more in the Heavyweight division. that was only is 4th fight at that weight.

i actually beileve it was a pretty ***** technical performance from haye. His guard was too low. He was on his feet not his toes a few times. He did injure his right hand in sparring about 4 weeks ago. I think he should of put the guy away in the first.

His fourth fight, but he's already the World Champion at that weight. No heavyweight is as quick as him, he's an ex cruiserweight he's too quick for all of them. Yet he still hits as hard if not harder than alot of heavyweights. I think he could take the Klitchko's with that Haye-Maker right hand of his.

His fourth fight, but he's already the World Champion at that weight. No heavyweight is as quick as him, he's an ex cruiserweight he's too quick for all of them. Yet he still hits as hard if not harder than alot of heavyweights. I think he could take the Klitchko's with that Haye-Maker right hand of his.

His Guard was so low. He owuld of been humilated by either of them last nite. One mistake at this level and you are gone. It isnt like Cruiserweight, where you can be hit and recover. These Guys hit harder then Him. He is no doubt talented, i actually quite like him. but he is not good enough for the best yet. He needs at leat 4 more heavy under his belt.

haye isnt ready for Vitali or Vladmir Yet. He needs more fights under his belt at this level first. they both hit harder then Ruiz, are faster then Ruiz and can take a punch like Ruiz. Hayes would survive with either of them yet. He needs to fight more in the Heavyweight division. that was only is 4th fight at that weight.

i actually beileve it was a pretty ***** technical performance from haye. His guard was too low. He was on his feet not his toes a few times. He did injure his right hand in sparring about 4 weeks ago. I think he should of put the guy away in the first.

100% agree he isn't ready for either Klitschko, with a performance like last night against Ruiz he wouldn't be able to compete against the robotic jab-straight Ukrainians.

From the bell when he knocked Ruiz down I thought I'd wasted £15 but was glad to see him get back up so I could get some of my moneys worth. But to be honest, Haye should of showed more of a killer instict and finished him off.

Wasn't overly impressed by Haye either, he got caught way too many times and let Ruiz get inside far more than he'd of liked with poor footwork. It was an OK performance but nothing to show he'd beat Vitali or Wlad.

He'd be better off taking a Valuev rematch next.

His guard is always low. If you watch his fights he does what Mayweather does, which is show them the right hand, and use his incredible speed to move away from the punches. It works for him quite clearly as he's only ever lost once, and he obviously hits hard as he's got 23 KO wins out of 25, one of them being vs Valuev who's never even been floored. I think he can beat them.

His guard is always low. If you watch his fights he does what Mayweather does, which is show them the right hand, and use his incredible speed to move away from the punches. It works for him quite clearly as he's only ever lost once, and he obviously hits hard as he's got 23 KO wins out of 25, one of them being vs Valuev who's never even been floored. I think he can beat them.

these stats, are all Cruiserweight though. Heavy Weight is soo much different. One punch and he is down. One proper punch. He did Beat Valuev. So what? it wasnt like he was a world class boxer. he hasnt faced a world class heavy weight yet.

Yea I know he opts for a low guard but he shouldn't of taken as many as he did. Mayweather does it so much more efficiently to the point where it can be boring to watch him run. Haye is a much more exciting boxer to watch for me but even so, his guard/footwork has been better than that before.

There all cruserweight stats, but they are still his stats. Shows he can knock someone the **** out. Like he said in the post-fight interview, if he had hit one of the Klitchko's with a couple of those shots that he had hit Ruiz with, I'm almost certain they would've dropped. It all comes down to who is best on the night in Boxing. If one of them is in top physical condition on fight night, and one has a stomach ache or just doesn't feel right then we know straight away who it going to win.

I posted here yesterday now its not here thats happened to me a few times now:O.

Anyway I think boxings going through a rough patch just now with not much talent around.

Back