Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

David Luiz First Goal For Chelsea [HD VIdeo]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys! So David Luiz scored his first goal for Chelsea!!! Against Manchester United!!!

What do you think of it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EFyRjiyrq4"]YouTube - David Luiz First Goal For Chelsea FC [HD] Chelsea FC vs Manchester United 2-1 - 01/04/2011 -[/ame]

Reaction score
It was a goal, it went in the net. I think if it did not go in the net it would not be a good goal lols.

Reaction score
good goal, great player and sadly for us he had such an influence on the game (referee decisions aside)

Reaction score
Ive watched this guy play in 2 games for Chelsea and so far his performance has been great except he seems prone to giving away penalties. Other than that I would say he is an awesome buy and can see him having the potential to be world class in future if his current ability continues to grow.

Simmer down and pucker up
Reaction score
Prone to giving away penos? Hes only given one away?

Reaction score
Prone to giving away penos? Hes only given one away?
His given one away and in the match today there was a definite penalty he tripped Rooney in the box (if I am wrong let me know), lucky for him the ref missed it.

Staff member
Reaction score
i bet in 100 euros you are turning this thread into chelsea vs united.
OT:
Good technique, great finish. Very good goal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.