Status
Not open for further replies.

brock_09

Reaction score
Sorry if anything about this has been mentioned before...

but ive just downloaded the new patch and whacked FM on, started a new game as chelsea, instantly had a look at David Luiz as Chelsea manager, and he's 3 stars potential!

this is someone who has had the whole of the premier league stars past and present and the fans, talking about how good he is! yet he's only 3 stars potential?

for someone who crosses the ball by doing an over-head kick, you'd imagine he'd have quite high flair and technique... his flair is 10 and his technique is 12? his attacking attributes are shocking for what they actually are! listening to the match commentary between chelsea and blackpool, it was said that he could easily play anywhere on the pitch comfortably... which is agreed upon throughout English football, yet he has average attacking attributes and can only play across the back line and in defensive mid on the game?

sorry if i havent got a valid point, i was just very shocked as to how different he is on the game to how he is in real life!

erm... new FM patch? 11.3 i think it is? just come out

patch

Pls can you say me link to download, this patch 11,3? thanks

really ? :S

Can you not see in recent threads list PATCH 10.3 OUT NOW! :)

:S

i know but he said he downloaded it and you cannot download the 11.3 patch!!!!

P.S. it is 11.3 not 10.3

yeah if you get out of my thread? instead of posting in here why dont you go look in the " Patch 11.3 OUT NOW! :) (
multipage.gif
1 2 3)" thread?

There is always an editor for those who dont agree with SI. ;)

He's only played a few games in the premier league...this update would have been planned and would have been worked on for a while now. What makes you think he warrants such increases in stats due to a couple performances for Chelsea? I haven't seen you mention him at Benfica so it would seem that your argument is rather weak...

Official patches wont change attributes by loads only little tiny bits and not many people get that.. all it does is bugs and transfers the players.. so luiz will be like 4/5 best CB at chelsea

i know but he said he downloaded it and you cannot download the 11.3 patch!!!!

P.S. it is 11.3 not 10.3

So how do you get the patch if you can't download it?

Does a magic stork just drop it into your PC?

Just going to reiterate my point, You really cant download the patch?

hint of sarcasm

Last edited:
rather weak? im repeating whats been mentioned by about every football pundit on tele? have you watched MOTD recently? if so youll have heard :)

Sorry if anything about this has been mentioned before...

but ive just downloaded the new patch and whacked FM on, started a new game as chelsea, instantly had a look at David Luiz as Chelsea manager, and he's 3 stars potential!

this is someone who has had the whole of the premier league stars past and present and the fans, talking about how good he is! yet he's only 3 stars potential?

for someone who crosses the ball by doing an over-head kick, you'd imagine he'd have quite high flair and technique... his flair is 10 and his technique is 12? his attacking attributes are shocking for what they actually are! listening to the match commentary between chelsea and blackpool, it was said that he could easily play anywhere on the pitch comfortably... which is agreed upon throughout English football, yet he has average attacking attributes and can only play across the back line and in defensive mid on the game?

sorry if i havent got a valid point, i was just very shocked as to how different he is on the game to how he is in real life!

SI don't base stats on the opinion/view of the media.

ITS ON STEAM! it downloads it automatically, have a look in the new posts column!

So how do you get the patch if you can't download it?

Does a magic stork just drop it into your PC?

Just going to reiterate my point, You really cant download the patch?

the patch is for steam at the moment and steam automatically updates it

there is no download for disk version yet

they might not, but they should base it on his true life footballing ability surely? which is a **** sight higher than what theyve put him down as?

SI don't base stats on the opinion/view of the media.

but it hasn't been opinion/view of the media every single person out there can see he is awesome.. but i can see why they havent updated him.. its only been 3 games or so :)

rather weak? im repeating whats been mentioned by about every football pundit on tele? have you watched MOTD recently? if so youll have heard :)
My point is that they wouldn't change his stats or ability based on a couple games...you seem to think that because the media says he is good and showing promise that he deserves to suddenly be increased? He has to warrant an increase through a whole season of good performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.