Tubpac

Reaction score
Hello i wonder how does he turn out?
And which role should you play him as?

He's a beast for me as an advanced forward when I rotate him with Torres although I have seen him play **** for other people.

only had one liverpool save on fm11 but he wasnt up to much, seems decent for backup, like 3rd/4th choice, but not good enough to be a regular player imo.

n'gog deputised for torres really well for me, 14 goals and a hatful of assists. pleasantly surprised

Yeah, he has played very well for me. Will post his history in a sec :)

He was wank for me. So I sold him. My Liverpool attackers are now Dzeko, Balotelli, Torres and Lukaku. Torres is permanently injured so god forgive me, but I'm going to move him on. He is 30 now but I hope to pick up a fair sum for him :) I just sold N'Gog after my first season when he was just awful.

Broke his leg second season unfortunately, been a good deputy though. Picked up a thigh strain start of this season which has halted him slightly, he's just starting to find form again, although with him unable to play week in week out due to the amount of attacking talent it must be hard for him.

Broke his leg second season unfortunately, been a good deputy though. Picked up a thigh strain start of this season which has halted him slightly, he's just starting to find form again, although with him unable to play week in week out due to the amount of attacking talent it must be hard for him.

Mind posting his attributes? I'm just a few months into my first season with Liverpool, and I have him and Kadlec as backup to Torres. So far, he's more reliable than Kadlec, who have missed so much one-on-ones and has just got himself sent off. smart.

sell him everytime and usually bring in Lukaku coz lets face it who is better?? lol

has been injured quite a bit but whenever he is available i switch him with either suarez or torres. for some reason he cant play with aguero

He seems to very injury prone (from personal experience, and from post above, of course).
It is a shame, because when he does get games and has blended in with his role and team tactics, he's pretty **** good.

Mind posting his attributes? I'm just a few months into my first season with Liverpool, and I have him and Kadlec as backup to Torres. So far, he's more reliable than Kadlec, who have missed so much one-on-ones and has just got himself sent off. smart.

Sorry, missed this, will post them up when I re-open FM :)

He is beast playing advanced forward as lone striker!! Scored 14 goals for me and many assists in about 20 games. Unfortunately,both Torres and N'gog got injured and now i am without striker drawing matches to **** like WBA,Wolves etc! :(