tommyd150

Reaction score
View attachment 341505Found this guy whilst doing abit of scouting so i signed him for £825k and im really impressed he looks a very solid player for 22 and could be a great player so i posted him on here just incase anyone else is looking for a CM :) has anyone used him before because ive never come across him before so would nice to know how he will turn out. ill post a SS in a few seasons and if anyone else has a SS more than welcome to show :)

Just signed the Lad in January of 1st Season having seen your post. Not seen the lad onit before but looks like he could do a job.

Im planning on Using him as back up to Schneiderlin on my Southampton save. But giving him a few full games in the process.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

How do you guys find this lad? I have large data loaded with most top leagues. and still not to be seen anywhere?
:(

I go over the recommended amount of players loaded. Think it recommends around 125k i load up 165k. To me it doesn't affect my game in any way. just find alot more Gems in the not so popular countrys.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Holy! 128k players?? Supposedly my computer has 5 star performance but after i put 7 countries on a large DB (Around 54K players) it drops down to 2 stars..

i have a good laptop i can load every league and nation goes to like 2 stars but still runs perfect.