wkdsoul

Reaction score
How shall i play Silva to get the best out of him, he doesnt strike me a driving winger or inside forward, more a Advanced Playmaker coming in from the left with Roam on?

The problem i have is i have Aguero who drops into that spaces from upfront and Fabregas who usually drives into that space when bringin the ball forward, not to mention Toure..

I've taken to having Toure and Fabregas Sitting i the middle of the park playing short and killer balls etc, with Navas down the right.

Any ideas on how to get the best out of fitting them into a system together? At the moment I'm looking at a lobsided formation with a Left Wing Back to get the same left effect as Navas, Toure on Ball Winning, Fab on Centre Mid Support or DLP, SIlva - Avd. P Sup, and Aguero Treq from the front line aside Negrado.

Plays ok, but to sideways and nice and neat than holy **** how do we mark this lot effect i hope to get :)

i decided to give it a go, closest i can get so far is this...

28rjm1f.jpg

Not bad in the first game at full fludity, a 6-0 win at home to swansea, but with key passes (Silva 3, Aguero 2, Negrado 2) and goals (Negrado 3, Silva 2, Aguero 2, Nasri 1) all along the front line and a clean sheet, so far so good..