Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ0207

Reaction score
Playing with Barcelona and I am in the 2014/2015 season so David Villa is now 32. I am looking for an immediate replacement so I don't want 19/20 year olds who need the training up. I have a transfer budget of £65 million.

Thanks in advance :)

Khouma Babacar, Gonzalo Higuain, Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney maybe.

I'll consider Babacar, the others, Higuain is at Real Madrid, Van Persie is 29 and Rooney is worth 35.5 million

What did you do with Bojan? A few seasons in he's ready to replace Villa, and he's the perfect deep lying creative striker that suits barca.

Freddy Montero he should be peaking now and at the start he has got either 17 or 18 finishing

Lucas Barrios, Iker Muniain, Romelu Lukaku, Yaya Sanogo, Vaclav Kadlec, Ishak Belfodil, Yannis Tafer, Edinson Cavani, Abel Hernandez, Welliton, Giuseppe Rossi, Marko Arnautovic, Neymar, Mauro Zarate, Connor Wickham.

Cheers people. And yeah, sold Bojan to Bayern for £20 million, so weren't complaining ;D

I have the same same issue right now, but keep faith in Villa, he is 32 for me too but he has still scored 18 league goals in just 17 games (he played so few games because he broke his leg in around November). And like mentioned above, use Bojan. He is a perfect fit for Barca's style. If you are ****-bent on signing a new striker, Muniain or Neymar are good shouts.

Just had a look at Muniain and he looks like he'll be the best option, what role would I play him in?

Just had a look at Muniain and he looks like he'll be the best option, what role would I play him in?

I forgot to mention Paco Alcacer. He is like a younger version of David Villa depending on how he developed in your game. You can check him out too. As for Muniain, I would play him as either a Advanced forward or Poacher depending on what formation you play.

Khouma Babacar, Vaclav Kadlec, Kevin Gameiro, Neymar, Romelu Lukaku, Andrej Kramarić (Beast Poacher, takes 2-3 games to adapt), Giuseppe Rossi, Mario Balotelli (Even tho everyone spits on him, got him in my france nat team save while i was coaching blackburn (along with the french nat team), and he's been a BEAST! He hasn't been unhappy, he's getting all the playing time, and he's scoring and working hard. Yes I know it's balotelli, but hey, his talent, and if he's not bothered too much - great player)

I'm Barca in my fourth season, got Torres for 55million, he's a good bit younger isn't he?

Oh and here's two more names:

Lucas Gaucho of Sao Paulo, and Lucas of sao paulo

Freddy Montero he should be peaking now and at the start he has got either 17 or 18 finishing
he is not nearly good enough for any top 4 team mate :)

Pato - Ac Milan
Dentinho - Corinthians
Nilmar - Villareal
Ezequiel Lavezzi - Napoli
Rogelio Funes Mori - River
Vinicius - Palmeiras
Tiago Alves - Santos
Mattia Destro - Inter Milan
Hulk - Porto
Abel Hernandez - Palermo
Juan Manual Mata - Valencia (retrained, already accomplished striker)

You must have a couple world class regens by now? I always find german regens are pretty good at ST.

I have a couple regens, but they're not good enough just yet. I decided on getting Pato in the end, cheers to everyone that recommended something

Status
Not open for further replies.