David villa target man ??

LiveLife09

Reaction score
i play him as a lone striker do you think he will score more goal if i put him as a target man for the team if so how should i supply him??? or should i change my tactic and play with off someone like santa cruz if so what formation????

thanks for any replys

if you are gonna play him as target man set him to 'run onto ball' since he has high ratings for off the ball, flair, pace, acceleration.

have a good playmaker aswell who has high ratings for passing, creativity, technique, decisions

would work wonders:)

or try cheaper and more realistic targets like pirlo, xavi, iniesta, deco and requilme

I don't know what to play him as :(
Any one suggest one for me? - With Chelsea, playmakers like Lampard etc. Should i try your techniques with the target man run onto ball?

Yeah i would use him as a target man to feet or run on to ball. I you tell him to run on to the ball get him to learn how to try to break offside trap.

Yeah i would use him as a target man to feet or run on to ball. I you tell him to run on to the ball get him to learn how to try to break offside trap.
would it be better to set him as a target man with an attack duty, or set him as say a deep lying forward and set primary target man to david villa in the team instructions?

would it be better to set him as a target man with an attack duty, or set him as say a deep lying forward and set primary target man to david villa in the team instructions?

His post was only a few years old mate. ;)

Last edited: