David Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter imx
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4K
If you play Manchester United you can buy both Villa AND Agüero first season if you tell your board you will win the league and you are ready to loose some potential upcomming stars.

Since Valencia wants both Federico Macheda and Joshua King you can push down Villa to € 26,5 million if you add both players.

Since Agüero got a rather "low" minimum fee release clause for a player of his standard, so grab him will he is "cheap" and you can get him for € 60 million.

Then you can sell Berbatov without a doubt :) Then you can play around with the wage budget and sell players like Carrick, O'Shea and Park to finance Agüero.

I would of Gotten Aguero for sure.. His value raise to 50m euro by the 2nd half of first season. Also, he becomes better and bang in goals like a madman.. Anyhow, get Lukaku and Sonogo for your future. I got Rooney to tutor Lukaku and his Determination is now 17 :) plus he learned 3 awsome moves

Cheers people for the good advice, i will be having look for a new striker for the future at the moment i have a few in :Wayne Rooney/ David Villa/ Berbatov (Going)/ Steven Fletcher/ Macheda/ Danny Welbeck. I want another youngster so i will be having a look at both Lukaku and Sonogo and Aguero :) thanks for the help.

i brought David Villa For Chelsea good Player only bad thing is that if you want somebody who can win headers sorry but he not the player you really want.,he is a good goal scorer 12 goals in 15 games. but for me he cost £60million i was happy but the bad thing is he can't jump win headers.

If you are FC Barca, around 35m will get him.

IRL of course.:)

Back