jCooper09

Reaction score
Who would be the best striker to partner David Villa up front??

Who would be the best striker to partner David Villa up front??

david villa is like a second striker, so it would be best to play villa next to someone like huntelaar(whos class on the game) and get villa to feed off him.

I wouldn't say Hunterlaar because I think he is **** on the game ;D But david villa is a second striker and I reckon he would work well with Benzema.

huntelaar ****? ARE you crazy!

firstly benzema is a overated ****!

huntelaar was a MUST buy for any1 on the 9.1.0 patch, bags **** loads of goals but then came 9.2.0 patch and real madrid already signed him:(

huntelaar isnt ****:|

On the 9.2 patch I play on he is absolute ****, benzema is way better than him, he doesn't even get in the real team in real life or this game ;D

On the 9.2 patch I play on he is absolute ****, benzema is way better than him, he doesn't even get in the real team in real life or this game ;D

firstly players only play **** because its the way you use them

all becasue real madrid doesnt play him doesnt make him ****? that doesnt make sense at all. :|

look at van der vaart quality player he hardly starts for real madrid does that make him ****?

I have won the league with Everton in my first season with no cheating so I dnt need you to try tell me I dnt know how to play players right mate ;D Benzema is a way better player than Hunterlaar on the game, end of chat.

do any ov u guys no what ur doin how can u say villa a second stricker

he probley the best finnisher in thw world and ur talkin bout second stricker
(***' ON)

I have won the league with Everton in my first season with no cheating so I dnt need you to try tell me I dnt know how to play players right mate ;D Benzema is a way better player than Hunterlaar on the game, end of chat.

:\ i dont really care if you won prem

ive won prem loads of times, but i still struggle to get the best out of my players it takes time tweaking and tweaking to get it perfect

so i dont really belive you when you say 'so I dnt need you to try tell me I dnt know how to play players right mate' NO and i mean nobody can get thier players to perform to thier best straight away IT takes patience, alot of tweaking to your tactics and to have the right players around him

so saying what you said YOU are wrong.

second striker - meaning playing off a target man(feeding off him)

Last edited:
We don't mean second choice striker, he plays off the main target man up front like Rooney does but villa is way better :D

I NOW WHAT UR ON ABOUT
I said finnisher play sum 1 off him
use ur brain think ov him playin off rooney ohhhh godddd!!!!!

What your saying doesn't make sense now levi :D And in real life villa plays as a second striker ;D

david villa is a second striker and there are strikers like : pavel pogrebnyak, sergio aguero, karim benzema .