Davide Santon and Jetro Willems- asking price

Diavolo1992

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am in the 1st season and i want to buy santon or jetro willems for my milan squad. I already have de sciglio and abate with constant as back up. Urby is not good enough and i will sell him, so which is cheaper?

I have about 10-15M in my budget.

Cheers!

Willems is cheaper, Santon is A LOT better. Santon is one of the leading backs in the world.

Not sure. But with 10-15mil on your budget you can buy nearly everybody that you like if you use installments.

I'd personally go for either Criscito or Santon as both offer nice bit of versatility to the squad.

I bought Willems for 11.75M. I think, that is the best busines for money you get from the player. Why?

He is just 18, the only fullback(under 23 years), who already has decent key attributes for fullback:

Marking(13), tackling(13), work rate(15), stamina(13) and crossing(13). He is already quick. So, good in defence and good in attack.

For me the best buy.

I bought Willems for 11.75M. I think, that is the best busines for money you get from the player. Why?

He is just 18, the only fullback(under 23 years), who already has decent key attributes for fullback:

Marking(13), tackling(13), work rate(15), stamina(13) and crossing(13). He is already quick. So, good in defence and good in attack.

For me the best buy.

Hopefully it works out for you mate. Tho from experience I know that I have never ever seen Willems grow to a good left back while Santon develops in not just a good back, but a worldclass back. I would have spend a few extra euro's on Santon and know that I've one of the best backs in the world on both sides for the upcomming 10 years :)

But I would say... prove me and my games wrong.