Davide Santon

• Thread starter Thread starter danmcfcfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 6K

danmcfcfan

Reaction score
I've signed him for PSG, where do you recommend I play him?

He seems equally good in each position.

Play him as right back, thats where i play him. Im in my fifth season with newcastle and hes worth 11 million. His stats are pretty decent. I guess it just depends what position you need the most, i dont have any other right backs so i play him there... hes really good there though.

Right midfield in a flat 4-4-2.Excellent crosser of a ball.

Right back but tell him to be attacking and cross the ball often, assit machine!

Yeah his crossing on mine is 18... his dribling is good too.

I think he is not the best option in that position (RB)

I think that José San Roman or Miguel Angel Torren are better

I think he is not the best option in that position (RB)

I think that José San Roman or Miguel Angel Torren are better

Are you sure they are not Regens? Because neither of them are on my game.

I play him RM mostly and he does very well at running with the ball and getting his cross in. He is solid at RB as well. You're not going to see much difference in his performances where you play him as he plays all up the right hand side fantastically.

both of them are on my game. i scouted both of them and my scouts said that i shuld avoid signing both of them due to work permit problems. i dont need them anyway because my man utd team has Darijo Srna, Davide Danton and Daniel Opare.:D

Argh im totally puzzled as to why they are not on my game. Daniel Opare... never though of him actually, gonna check him out.

I play him RB for Aston Villa and he sets up most of my teams goals! brilliant crosser of the ball and he does tend to get a few goals himself too!

I think his best position is RM because his tackling isnt very high on my game
it depends what sort of training you give him

i bought him for 2mil on my game for man city wos wonderin wt training to put him on im using Tugs one

hes unreal 4th season worth 13-14mil on my game 18 pace 18 crossing all good stats cost me 2.5mil he got his 1st cap at 17 too on my game i play him RB

Great player indeed. Unlike other so called star players in the game, this one playes well in real life for inter an he is only 17.

his best position is AMR - has great stats for attacking and great stats for defensive duties too

Back