Davide Santon

• Thread starter Thread starter danmcfcfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 6K
Just searched to see where people put him mostly, I guess the answer is doesn't matter. I think the most important thing is decide early, training him at one position using up potential points then moving to another will lower his effectiveness.

I'm training him as a winger, he starts with much better attacking qualities and I need my DL and DR to be better defensive than attacking (full backs rather than wingbacks) until I can improve my team more.

Anyone got a SS of him in the future? I'm wondering if he has the stamina/workrate to be a roberto carlos style 5-3-2 wingback.

on my leicester game 6 seasons in i signed him for 700k from Inter Milan. they have ruined his career totally and has no potential ability at all. i am playing him anyway just incase he reaches the same potential

im training him to become a left back on my game as he plays left back for inter irl

i played him at right mid in my first season with celtic, was absolutely quality, then i signed sergio mota and moved shaun maloney to right mid with either santon or caddis playing at right back

he played well for me in both positions but you notice him more as a right mid as he scored quite a lot and sets up even more

Back