seems to be a bit quick to be the new ronaldo :p

240k? Quite cheap if he does become next Ronaldo. Could see how he turns out for a couple of years then snap him up cheap

Positioning 6? :S

Ronaldo's was like 20 :p

240k? Quite cheap if he does become next Ronaldo. Could see how he turns out for a couple of years then snap him up cheap

only bad thing is he needs a work permit so best advice be in spain or get him loan him out

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Positioning 6? :S

Ronaldo's was like 20 :p

he is only 17 so see if it changes i see your point though

Technique a bit low as well, considering Ronaldo's skill

Do you need to have Brazillian league loaded to find him? I couldnt find him on a large database with England, Spain,Italy,Germany,Usa so thats probaly why. I enjoy your finds from Brazil any chance you could make a shortlist for download?

I thought you meant Calum Davidson when I saw the title. Thought you had far too much of the strong stuff for a moment.

Decent find.

Do you need to have Brazillian league loaded to find him? I couldnt find him on a large database with England, Spain,Italy,Germany,Usa so thats probaly why. I enjoy your finds from Brazil any chance you could make a shortlist for download?

yes mate you need the brazil leagues loaded up i will try and make a brazil shortlist for you this week

Last edited:
This belongs in the FM2010 Player Section.

Sadly this isn't my section, post the link of this thread in the 'Moderator Requests' thread and let them know where it should be :)

touted as the next Serginho Chulapa on my save, dunno who that is tbh
He looks okay especially for that price

hes not fit to lace ronaldos boots check the screenie 3 seasons in here are some players you could consider the new ronaldo