Davies and Larsson set for swap

The C and D partnership is solid again, yeah. FINALLY. Took them long enough. I wish Curtis well. Not TOO well, mind...
Villa fans wished Gardner well until they saw him play a few times :$

It's interesting. Maybe he could play in the centre? It's worked for Ash and Stewart, so it might work for him. Especially as he has less pace.

Isn't Davies on quite a chunky wage? Something like 25k...
I was going to mention playing him more centrally, which he does for us tbf, when we attack he tucks in and Carr overlaps, i just can't see him fitting in to your current set up effectively, which would be a waste of a player that gives 110% in his prime really.

I have no idea what wage he's on, shouldn't you know mate ^^)

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Thats a good thing in a player if they dont want to come off though i think, shows there passionate! Yeah I actually forgot all about Mcfadden this season to be honest, how long is he out for?

Ye it does, it is a good thing, but it also suggests that he wouldn't like starting on it either.
A lot of people have forgot about him tbf, it was estimated all season, but now there's progress reports being given that he will be back end of Feb, start of March if he continues to recover at the same rate. So fingers crossed.