Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Day of Defeat

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
I know Sean, Sam, and Kris used to play this a while back. There's a new update being released so Steam are having a free play weekend. I've never played it before so I'm going to give it a shot, hopefully some of you guys will be on it too.

Link

Reaction score
my new lappy cant handle it or id love to play, great game once u get into it

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
DoD was pretty good. It's more of a pick up and play shooter I think, probably why I liked it.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Just been playing it a bit there. My first game I had 3 kills and 18 deaths. :( The recoil from all the guns suck, having played Team Fortress 2 for the past 2 weeks it makes DoD so hard to play it's so slow and patient.

Reaction score
recoil is pretty good feature i think makes it more realistic and harder to master so its not jus no0bs running round going crazy and being gay

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeh Lee don't forget it's supposed to be WWII weapons, I believe they had a fair bit of recoil on them :p

Reaction score
awsome game but the recoil puts you off. cant wait to get my net back :(