Dazamfc's Custom Kit Requests

I think you should watch some tutorials on photoshop and kit making,, you particularly need to learn to cut out badges and sponsors properly

I looked at some photoshop tutorials but and noticed the ''Magic Wand'' tool but I am using Smart Shirt Designer so I cant use the ''Magic Wand''

I use SSD but i would never open a kit request as its rubbish compaired to Photoshop also the badges are to big you cant see the kit maker the sponsor as a white background and its to bright

sorry to bug you mate, but how do i put the shirts into the game?...kits are fine by the way

cheers

hmmmmm, good effort mate, but to be honest none of the kits look quite right, think its the logos and sponsors! now i dont claim to be a brilliant kit maker, far from it! im no where near the standard of JK for example, most of the ones i do are for myself, but your scotland kit looks like you've just copied the one i uploaded and made some rather bad changes! :p

Last edited:
hmmmmm, good effort mate, but to be honest none of the kits look quite right, think its the logos and sponsors! now i dont claim to be a brilliant kit maker, far from it! im no where near the standard of JK for example, most of the ones i do are for myself, but your scotland kit looks like you've just copied the one i uploaded and made some rather bad changes! :p

I didn't even know you made one mate. I just noticed the kit template with the cross and immediately thought of a scotland top so to answer your question NO I DIDN'T COPY YOUR TOP.