Dc And Frankie's Signatures

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 943
  • Views Views 73K
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem if you do want want just PM me or ask me on msn mate

Anybody Want A Sig While I Have Some Free Time.

hi danny

i like your adebayor one mate

i've got this barnsley one that mick made me, i love it too but wanted something different for a bit

any chance you can make me one like what i said on page 6 plz mate

Did you get that site i sent you on msn with loads of renders on?

Please can you make me a Sami Hyypia one? Text: Joel-lfc w/e not realy fussed m8

Joel

Did you get that site i sent you on msn with loads of renders on?

Please can you make me a Sami Hyypia one? Text: Joel-lfc w/e not realy fussed m8

Joel

It was not a site with renders it was just a site with pictures so it was no good

any chance you can make me a sig that links to my story?
Possibly with Beckham, Ronaldo, Juninho and Cannavaro in it and a Man Utd crest?

any chance you can make me a sig that links to my story?
Possibly with Beckham, Ronaldo, Juninho and Cannavaro in it and a Man Utd crest?

If you have loads of player on 1 sig it will look **** its best to have 1 player

well give it a go and if it doesn't look any good make it with just beckham but if its just him try to get a pic of him with the captains armband in a united shirt please :)

Well there are some good banners out there with multiple people on, I suppose it depends.

True, but i am not very good at all this and if i did one with multiple players it would look ****

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Oki when i get back home ill see what i can do

cheers danny.. pm me when its done :)

Dmf180593 - Here is the sig you wanted i tried to cut the picture but i am not very good but i am pretty happy with it and its pretty simple and if you dont like it and want something else added or taken away please say and i will try

View attachment 13485

Dmf180593 - Here is the sig you wanted i tried to cut the picture but i am not very good but i am pretty happy with it and its pretty simple and if you dont like it and want something else added or taken away please say and i will try

View attachment 13485

Its really really good danny, any chance u could just make the background red rather than blue, abit like Keith's Cantona one was? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back