Dc And Frankie's Signatures

• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 943
  • Views Views 73K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice idea, and I like the positioning of the font. The renders are blended well and it has a nice background. Work on making fonts look better and you'll be top notch (not that you're not) (L)

New sig, First ina while to be honest as I've been focusing on backgrounds. Comments please (H)

Background looks to simple maybe add 3-4 more textures.?
On my Eto'o & Henry one to blend it in a little more new layer fill black and then get a soft brush and get rid of most of it but leave more at the bottom and change it to overlay and it blends it a little better.

The text stands out too much on this one

And its Clichy ;) hate him

KIU:D

how do you make the testures like yours danny. Oh Frankie that looks good.

Could i ahve David Haye in the middle of a picture with a dark background with it saying

the king of the world(behind steven gerrard)

i want it to say that

Can anyone do me a decent one of Nicolas Lodeiro..or James Beattie with a man utd Theme? please.

New sig, First ina while to be honest as I've been focusing on backgrounds. Comments please (H)
well i think this is the best out of all this thread, maybe if u left renders opacity somewhere near the 100% would look better, fit better with the text, wich is btw pretty good

btw, the bg its good, leave it that way, just add a black movie stroke (you know, just on the top and the bottom of the sig). optionally, you could try to add a light source, but perhaps you should leave that to other sig, not really necessary

Last edited:
well i think this is the best out of all this thread, maybe if u left renders opacity somewhere near the 100% would look better, fit better with the text, wich is btw pretty good

You think that is the best on the thread.?

I don't think so i am not saying its not good cause it is but it was his first in a while and its a bit plain and i am sure Frankie will no that and will agree with me on this.

I could not really pick which one is the best but i do think Frankie's Cana one is one of the best on here.

But no that one.

Sorry Frankie.

well danny, the bg should oftenly be simple cuz youre not supposed to look at it, the focus its always on the render (or center image, whatever). the text its very good, makes it a solid piece of image,as well as the colours of the bg make it. like i said, if only the render were more visible.. and yes, i do think this is the best sig in this thread.

well danny, the bg should oftenly be simple cuz youre not supposed to look at it, the focus its always on the render (or center image, whatever). the text its very good, makes it a solid piece of image,as well as the colours of the bg make it. like i said, if only the render were more visible.. and yes, i do think this is the best sig in this thread.

Yeah i do agree the main point is the render but if that was the case you could just do a black background with a render and that would please you.

To make really good signatures you need a good background i will post a few good signature of another site later so you can see or go on Sport-Gfx.com and you will see

i know mate, wouldnt really talk about it if i didnt knew, I said 'oftenly' not always ans 'simple', not blank lol. iin other hand, the bg of your sig its pretty cool, you see, different styles of sigs require different styles of bg, frankies sig its more of a simple one, your its vectorized, looks more stylish, and his look more solid.

ive been into sig makeing also but stopped for some random reason, boredom maybe

Yeah each signature has and needs a different style but most people like them more if they have a good background, but some people also like them nice and simple like you.? so all is good your have your own opinion and i have mine along with the rest if the world. :)

Maybe you should get back into the signature stuff.? and to get you back with stuff if you wanted you could help me and Frankie on here.?

i tried some times, may try it again, never made football sigs, tho.. well, keep it up boys, if i actually make something will post it up in here

Hey a new one... Danny I tried to use textures Any tips...

That Theo one is pretty good it looks like there is a mirror watch some tutorials that is what i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back