DC Comics

drezzy86

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of my fellow FM basers are collecting any of the new batch of DC comics?

I'm not usually a comic book fan but I have just downloaded the new DC Comics app for my phone and might give some a read. Any recommendations of the new comics?

The Batman ones are good but at the moment, i'm enjoying Nightwing, The Red Lanterns and The Green Lantern Corps...And for something different, have a look at the All Stars with Jonah Hex.

I was never a fan of comic books, i only really liked the video games and movies but since they've done their relaunch, i'm really getting into it.

If they have it on the app, try and read Batman - Widening the Gyre, i read all six comics in one go

I'm not usually a comic book fan but I have just downloaded the new DC Comics app for my phone and might give some a read. Any recommendations of the new comics?

Did you manage to have a look at any?

Collecting Pokemon cards are bad enough, now you are reading childrens books? Grow up!

Collecting Pokemon cards are bad enough, now you are reading childrens books? Grow up!

Yup, he should make the step up to romantic novels for teen girls. Where should he start Kris?

Yup, he should make the step up to romantic novels for teen girls. Where should he start Kris?

Hey! The first Twilight book was interesting :(

Seriously though, not into super hero stuff but Graphic novels are usually very intersting with great storylines behind them, pity I can't take picture books seriously.

Did you manage to have a look at any?

I've downloaded the first issue from these...

Screen Shot 2012-01-25 at 18.36.46.png

Haven't had a chance to read any yet though.

The Batman ones are good, don't really like Marvel so dont know what Captain America will be like...and that Vampire Slayer could be one of those comics that is abit teen pop lol. There is alot of Adult humour in the Batman ones

That Pinocchio one was a free download so I can't complain :)

Looking forward to the Captain America one actually, it sounds interesting.

I use the DC Comics and Marvel App on Chrome.
Never really collected the comics but the apps are good for a little comic every now and again :)

Im a bit of a comic nerd and follow Batman, XMen, Transformers and Spiderman comics :)

I use the DC Comics and Marvel App on Chrome.
Never really collected the comics but the apps are good for a little comic every now and again :)

Im a bit of a comic nerd and follow Batman, XMen, Transformers and Spiderman comics :)

Have you had a chance to have a look at the Marvel series they've just brought out? The collectable ones, i think it's out every two weeks and you get a hardback book on a certain Character and a figure.