Vuncut

Reaction score
I need one, maybe even two reliable central defenders for Arsenal, I'm summer 2011 and I have around 90m.

Daniel Carriço is pretty good, with the added advantage of being young. 23 or 24 i think.

Chiellini, Mexes, Rami, Guillermo Burdisso, Samba

Kjaer is pretty strong too. Andrea Ranocchia is awesome. Also, you might wanna check out Darnel Situ. He develops into a fine centre-back.

I would recommend all the players above just make sure you get the right partnership.

Nemanja Vidic, Galeano, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Stefan Radu

Jagielka is better than all of them with thomas vermaelen!
believe me ive done and kept 7 clean sheets in 8 games :)

Varane cant spell his first name but its something like rapeal but he becomes one of the worlds best CB at the age of 22

well jagielka is in man u already...
anyway, juve wont let chiellini for less than 60m... i'm not doing that even though he was my first pick...
now, I got Mexex, and I got offers accepted for Sakho and Kjaer (or whatever) who should I get?
thanks everybody

well jagielka is in man u already...
anyway, juve wont let chiellini for less than 60m... i'm not doing that even though he was my first pick...
now, I got Mexex, and I got offers accepted for Sakho and Kjaer (or whatever) who should I get?
thanks everybody

Kjaer. Hes just so **** pretty! lol

Seriousely, any one of them is a fine choice. Have you checked out Carriço, BTW?

hahaha I checked him out but I kinda want somebody that can be a beast right now.

hahaha I checked him out but I kinda want somebody that can be a beast right now.

Alright :D then S either sakho or kjaer will do the job. If you want a future star CB, get Darnel Situ. he becomes awesome.

oh yeah I got Situ, as a back up, cause I sold vermaelen, he ****** me off with some red cards in important matches and djourou because of his retarded attitude lol and Squillaci plays better offense than defense so I kept him and Koscielny just in case...

Mexes isa decent choice and is a ****** at around 5million, brought him in my first season with Arsenal, rock at the back and dangerous in the oppositions box aswell, also brought Situ and he is developing fine, pushing Vermaelen for a first team spot already.

Heard a lot about Varane, but my scout has PA and CA judging of 20, he reckons Situ was a better option.

Whoever you go with, make sure that they wil fit in with the suad and the tactics that you play |)