rc10

Reaction score
I'm in January 2012 with Arsenal and I have £54M to buy a replacement for Sebastien Squillaci. He's not playing badly but my assistant says he is only a decent player and he's 31. I'd prefer a player home-grown in England and under 25, who would you recommend?

Rafael Toloi
Mamadou Sakho
Federico Fazio
Phil Jones
and many more with that budget.

Hmm I can't really help with the English player recommendation, but I'm Arsenal in 2015 in my game and Bruno Alves has been a revelation for me, I know he's old but he's been really good and I got him for about 600k from Zenit.

Thanks a lot, I'll try Shawcross or Jones first

Lugano!! Seriously, he's been an absolutely brilliant signing £3.3m -£3.6m. I've also got Musacchio and Galeano as back ups. If I were you I'd sell both Squillaci and Koscielny, that should get you anything up to £8m. That way buying Lugano will cost you nothing and give you an extra £4/5m towards your already big budget.

Lugano!! Seriously, he's been an absolutely brilliant signing £3.3m -£3.6m. I've also got Musacchio and Galeano as back ups. If I were you I'd sell both Squillaci and Koscielny, that should get you anything up to £8m. That way buying Lugano will cost you nothing and give you an extra £4/5m towards your already big budget.

I'm sorry but I'd prefer a quicker defender than Lugano, although his other stats do look incredible. Thanks anyway, it will help in future games.

In my Arsenal team I signed Leonel Galeano and Phil Jagielka. Jagielka is producing very good performances, I advise you should sign him. Galeano still young but very good.