twiggy1986

Reaction score
i am currently playing with swindon town in my 2nd season and really struggled to score in my 1st season however i started my second season and things started pretty much the same with my best striker only getting 2 goals in 7 games so i had to do something about this, i have been so stupid i never now realised how many goals you could actualy get from your DC from corners, all i had to do was get my corner taker to wip it in near post and get my DC to attack near post ( sean morrison DC) and get my other DC with 18 jumping attribute to block keeper. and bang my DC sean morrison has bagged 27 goals at the end of the season to get me in the playoffs. so i have learned my lesson now that defenders can also be very good at getting you vital goals :D

yeah, cristiano is scoring a lot that way on my madrid game. When I saw your thread I though you had retrained a CB to a ST, I found taht funny since in one of my matches in CL (I usually make ST switch positions) I changed a striker for a defensive midfielder, foregtting to tell them not to switch, so basically I played Van Nistelrooy as DM and Javi Garcia as ST, the funny stuff is that javi garcia scored on a counter.

not impossible at all

depends on the league, its not that difficult to have a strong CB with good marks on head and strength, and lower divisions goalies suck.

Completely possible when you make use of the corner "cheat" on FM. Michalik scored 42 for me with Leeds on FM08 and I guess the 'bug' hasn't been removed yet.

As for you toggle, I would be dissapointed that Tevez, Ronaldo, Berba or Rooney didn't get 27+.

Last edited:
does this corner tactic work on the 9.3 patch? i cant get it to work

yea m8, im on the 9.3 patch and it worked wunders 4 me, dont know if it works well when your in the prem but it sure worked for me in lower leagues i.e blue sq prem,league 2, league 1