Jrddrkly

Reaction score
Hey, I've currently hit the January transfer window of my Derby career and we're really over achieving in our first season. I do however feel I need a young striker to play along side Bueno as Porter doesn't fit my style of play and Colin Doyle tires easily at the moment.

My budget is £250,000 and I have a remaining wage budget of £5000.

I can't currently loan players at the moment so anyone with an idea why that may be, I would be greatful if you could give me your wisdom :)

Thanks in advance :)

Have a tinker with the budget - can you get more Transfer money? If so, Leigh Griffiths from Dundee is a good young striker - did very will for me in the Championship, and so far in the Prem is 7 goals in 16 Games, which isnt too bad.

Totally agree with the above post mate, Leigh Griffiths is an outstanding signing who always does the job if you can maybe sneak more money of the board.

Just saw the post above, thats nasty. Not sure who else you could go for look out for some loan players maybe bebe ? and try gain promotion so you get more money to bring in a striker

Ok... thanks for the help, but I got a transfer embargo now :(

Take over... any idea how long this could last?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Ok, embargo over... Got *** in on loan... any ideas for a CM?

Take over... any idea how long this could last?

Around a month but could bring you more money if so i know people told u about leigh griffiths but my reccomendation is another dundee united striker David Goodwillie i bought him for man utd loaned him out to Leeds he scored 14 in 12 so far

Nice, looks interesting, any ideas on a Centre Midfielder too, Lansbury's loan has ended and its leaving my midfield a little bare

Goodwillie would cost more than 500k though, fraser fyvie from aberdeen if you have him on the game is a very promising midfielder mate. not sure about price though

I've got no money left for transfers, stupid board took it away :(
I'm trying to get Lansbury back in on loan, since he now has me as a favoured club
Any other ideas on who to try?