DD2021RM v2.0 (Realism Mod) Now 1920x1080

DD2021RM v2.0 (Realism Mod) Now 1920x1080 v2.1

would it be possible to make a version that keeps the CA and stats visible but just hides the PA. PA is what bothers me and makes this game unrealistic for me but I don't want to play without CA and attributes :(

Dani_dots updated DD2021RM v1.0 (Realism Mod) with a new update entry:

Now 1920x1080 to fit most screens!

Change log:

* 1920x1080 Resolution Standard on 100% Font Size
* New EPL NUMBERS!
* New SCOREBOARD with competition colour background!
* Home panel information readjusted
* Match player widget icon altered (colour, number and picture)
* Sidebar realigned (credits to Flut for the Team Logo at the bottom)
* Titlebar text realigned
* Player profile reworked
* Header improved (contrast)
* Information reajusted
* Tactics panel pitch improved (pitch img and player icons)
* Competition...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice skin, looks good but the way you've done and how the attributes look is absolutely awful, would happily use this skin if attributes panel still had the numbers. requesting a fix.

Nice skin, looks good but the way you've done and how the attributes look is absolutely awful, would happily use this skin if attributes panel still had the numbers. requesting a fix.
Requesting a fix? Well Sir, you just need to calm down. The attributes look exactly how I wanted them and tbf its the first negative feedback that I have received so no change in the foreseeable future. You know that no one has paid for this right? For the amount of hours, effort, etc... I'll suggest that if you want someone to put his or her free time for your "request" at least formulate your "suggestion" in a more reasonable way! Thanks for your feedback nonetheless.

Love this skin, looks awesome, but i'd suggest bringing back the numbers for attributes, hardly nobody will like this setup for attributes.
if you could change it over to numbers, i'd use this skin regular. it looks great.

Love this skin, looks awesome, but i'd suggest bringing back the numbers for attributes, hardly nobody will like this setup for attributes.
if you could change it over to numbers, i'd use this skin regular. it looks great.
There is a DD2021ST that has the numerical attributes. Have a look.

Hi Dani_dots. Great work. I love the skin. Really enjoyable. Thanks.

Just one thing though: In the 2nd version there's no clock in the matchday screen and it annoys me from the 1st version.
Any way of fixing this? Or is it an error on my part? Thanks again.

This looks so interesting. I was always wondering how to do something like this. Back when I was active on SI forums I was talking to some staff members and even though they liked the idea, it wasn't practical (or something along these lines). This removes rating system and that leaves you depending on scouting and their statistic. I'll try this for sure. Thanks a bunch mate!