DD2021ST  v2.0 (Standard Edition)

DD2021ST v2.0 (Standard Edition) v2.1

Miarq uploaded DD2021ST v1.0(Standard Edition)

Leave feedback below.
Good day sir,

really like the skin but I was wondering if you have any plans or would be interested in doing a version of this skin without all the purple in it?.

I know I may be in the minority with my opinion but I am not a fan of the purple theme SI have gone with this year, far too garish for my taste.

keep up the good work!,

thank you,

Andy.

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. Surely, its one the things that am keeping in mind for a next update, just not entirely sure which scheme I will be using.
Appreciate the suggestion, thanks.

Hope you are enjoying the skin.

dani_dots.

Hi Dani_dots. Nice skin! May I ask which facepack you are using?

Hi Dani_dots. Nice skin! May I ask which facepack you are using?
tbf pal, I don't know exactly as I've using the same facepack for like 3 years. Maybe its time to upgrade! but I am sure that you can find some nice ones here!

Hey bro, terrific skin and my absolute favourite for FM21.

One small annoying thing though, i'm using the sortitoutsi cutout faces megapack on 1920x1080 display and playing on windowed mode.
The player face icons look like this on the tactics screen.
Screenshot 2020-12-06 155806.png

One small annoying thing though, i'm using the sortitoutsi cutout faces megapack on 1920x1080 display and playing on windowed mode.
View attachment 523550
Thanks for the feedback. I will work on that with maybe a reorganized icon for the tactics in future versions. Its on my list!

I'd love to use this skin but when I download it I can't seem to see any of the player attributes, it's really cluttered on the player profile screen. Any ideas? I play on a laptop.

I'd love to use this skin but when I download it I can't seem to see any of the player attributes, it's really cluttered on the player profile screen. Any ideas? I play on a laptop.
This Skin is optimized for High Res Screens. What Resolution are you using? Post a Screenshot of the Panel along with info related to your Resolution and Screen Size. I thought that what I did on the v1.1 was enough as someone in this thread was using 1440x900 and 85% font size.

I am asking for the option immediate result and visible return from vacation

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność

Hi mate, I'm absolutely loving the skin, great job!

I'm having some issues with league tables
here are the current league standings:
20201207105637_1.jpg

And this is the league table shown on match days/match previews:
20201207105612_1.jpg

The number of matches played is incorrect, the points are incorrect and the positions are unordered.
Hope this helps, and thanks again for the awesome skin! :)

Hi mate, I'm absolutely loving the skin, great job!

I'm having some issues with league tables
here are the current league standings:
View attachment 523607

And this is the league table shown on match days/match previews:
View attachment 523608

The number of matches played is incorrect, the points are incorrect and the positions are unordered.
Hope this helps, and thanks again for the awesome skin! :)
That's odd. I know that the league table in some screens is off, specially during matches. Nothing to do with the skin itself but with the actual code. I will look into it.

Where do you change the resolution?

Where do you change the resolution?
If you are playing on Full Screen Mode the game will automatically take the screen you are using. If in Windowed Mode on preferences Advanced Tab, General.

View attachment 523550

I love this skin to defo my favourite, for me this is the only small annoying thing. Is there anyway to sort it?

Hard to read

Attachments

• Captureb.PNG
    Captureb.PNG
    662.9 KB · Views: 120