5.png
6.png
7.png

Attachments

• DD 3-1-4-2.fmf
    45.5 KB · Views: 533
  • DDarRkNeSs set pieces V2.fmf
    37.2 KB · Views: 365
Thank you for posting this, all of your tactics I've tried for FM24 have been great.

Quick question, do you find that this tactic is helped a lot by the set pieces (which means it is very important to buy somebody who is very good in the air) or if I don't have anybody tall with good heading should it still work?

Which sort of players should we be buying and which attributes should we look for?

Could you put uo screen shots of player instructions and team instructions so I can test this on console, thanks

flipstick420

Generally, there is no money because I play with a weak club, but it seems to me that it is better to have good defenders, but also have to have speed and crossing, now I have downloaded Toffolo, it is a star for me

11.png

Эх. На самом интересном месте обзор закончен. Было бы очень интересно посмотреть результаты премьер-лиги.

Hello. Have you tried it with latest updates? Defence is very unstable and in attack it has a lot of long shots outside box with only a few through balls. Does anyone know if there were changes to match engine with the latest updates?