Resource icon

DDarRkNeSs wins it all 3-2-2-2-1

It seems to me that this tactic is the best I achieved the best results in fm 2023 playing Dynam o Dresden in the 3rd league. Unfortunately, DFB-BOKAL lost the final against FC Bayern

1.png
11.png
111.png
1111.png
11111.png

TO PLAY THIS TACTIC, YOU NEED TO HAVE A BIG JUMP Striker

sometimes works amazing for me but sometimes i cant do anythink in match i guess it can be about players co i will try to make transfers in second season and it should be better

I have played a few seasons with Leeds Utd using this tactic and finished 5th both seasons which is great. Get some good results but the tactic seems to struggle at times away from home and can implode against teams you would expect to easily win. Any tips on how to modify the tactic to strengthened against good teams and away from home.

What training do you use?

sometimes works amazing for me but sometimes i cant do anythink in match i guess it can be about players co i will try to make transfers in second season and it should be better
I get the same thing. The tactic can just implode on games and even after having like 30 shots, score nothing. Seems to struggle away from home and against stronger teams.

SLAP2023
I think the current tactic is very good. I am currently working on another one, when I do that I will try to come back to it and improve it as I succeed because playing it I had very good results visible in the pictures.