Resource icon

DDDDarRkNeSs 4-1-2-1-2

Why is it that every tactic you post has you winning virtually every game? I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks you're save scumming. A lot more people might try your tactics if you show more realistic results.

I have to admit I have tested 2 of his tactics and had very good results, I posted my results on one of the tactics.

I have to admit I have tested 2 of his tactics and had very good results, I posted my results on one of the tactics.

Even if they are amazing a lot of people wouldn't try them because of how he/she shows their results. Anyone can make a tactic and then reload each game until they get the result they want and then post it on here.

It's not realistic for a second tier side to only lose one game in a season, and that in a cup, and drop only 4 points in the league. It may happen as a fluke one off, but the op has these results for every tactic they post. I don't have a problem with people saving and reloading, but I struggle to understand the point of posting it on a forum as some sort of miracle tactic when it clearly isn't

No I understand where you are coming from as I was sceptical myself, hence why I used the tactic myself and then posted how I did.

Gb199
Listen, buddy, I just get results like this. And if you don't like something in my tactics, you can use others or create your own

Gb199
Listen, buddy, I just get results like this. And if you don't like something in my tactics, you can use others or create your own

You don't need to get aggressive mate.... if you do get these results without save scumming then it would be great if you could record yourself completing a season and put it on YouTube. You would be in a class of one achieving these type of results consistently and a lot of people (myself included) would be interested in learning how you do it.

There are a lot of great tactic creators out there (sadly I am not one myself) who don't get anything like the results you state, so I'm sure it's not surprising to you that it seems suspicious to others when save scumming is a real possibility in the game