De Bruyne Unhappy - Can This Be Fixed?

l33tshane

Reaction score
hi guys, apologies if this has been posted before but i couldnt find anything about it.

I'm in my 2nd season with chelsea and monaco came in for de bruyne in the summer. I rejected their offer as I see him as a good prospect. De Bruyne then got very unhappy and demanded to leave. I'm 6 months on and he's still demanding to leave to which ever club comes in for him.

I've given him decent playing time but am reluctant to put him in the starting XI as his morale is consistently abysmal. Any suggestions for getting him happy again? I've read a few things saying the player being unhappy is a bug and will not fix itself.

He's still in contract for another 3 years so if theres hope of fixing this i'd like to keep him.

just get rid of him i say if he refused to talk to you or even moral boost when he plays stays abysmal cut your loses and get as much cash as you can!

Try to hold on to him until the end of the season. The bids you'll get in the middle of the season are very, very low bids, mainly because he'll be cup-tied. Giving him maximum playing time, or doing exorbitantly well are the only ways I can think of, for the player with that morale to improve. And even those are not guaranteed fixes.

yeah i'm on course to win the league and will prolly get another trophy too. so i guess if he's not happy by the summer time i should cut my losses and get rid of him, i could prolly get around 30m for him or so. it is tempting to just let him rot in the reserves and ruin his imaginary FM career though.