De Bruyne vs Verratti vs Pereyra vs Kovacic vs Goretzka vs Hojbjerg

skyfall

Reaction score
Planning to sign one player for the CM position in my 3rd season with Real Madrid. Who was the better player in your careers?

Verratti - 54 mil E

Bruyne - 55 mil E

Pereyra - 24 mil E

Kovacic - 57 mil E

Goretzka - 38 mil E

Hojbjerg - 52 mil E

Last edited:
If it were a choice between them 5 I would go Goretzka, although personally I would say Tielemans if he is available.

What role do you want them to play? Purely attacking or all round CM?

Never managed De Bruyne but I love the fact that he has high long shots and finishing so should get you some goals. He is probably the most attacking choice.

Take a look at how each has performed over the last 2 seasons - might help you make a choice.

Tielemans is definitely worth scouting - he has variable PA so in some games can become as good as Messi :) He is a very attacking player.

I want someone to take Modric's place. Tielemans was snatched by Barcelona in January. Another one that I like is Ramsey.

What is your opinion on Hojbjerg?

I want someone to take Modric's place. Tielemans was snatched by Barcelona in January. Another one that I like is Ramsey.

Shame about Tielemans, Hojbjerg always ends up a top talent. Pjanic is usually one of the top 5 CM in game as well

Between your players,i wud say Goretzka,in my save,he's better...
But these players are real monsters,if Tielemans is unavailable,go for Gaudino then...

May I add Lucas Romero? Plays defensive or mid and also can be a playmaker or a destroyer.

Ramsey is brilliant - would make a perfect replacement for Modric.

Hojbjerg would be a very solid choice as well, can't ever seem to sign him for Man Utd :(

Lucas Romero is also a top player but his passing and vision are not as high as Modric/Ramsey.

Romero was my first signing in the 1st season. Got Ramsey but he didn't impressed me in the 1st half of the season.

Out of your players hojberg is a beast but for Real Madrid pogba is the only one to sign. The guy is immense

De Bruyne's best postition is RAM as a Winger I've put him there and my oh my i swear every game a rating of 9.00 and he was in World Team of the year and season. Most consistent player!!

For me a perfect combination of CM's would be Romero, Tielemans and Pogba. Outside of that, any of the suggest in you OP will be world class.

In my Barca save,Pogba,Tielemans and Gaudino are unstoppable...
+Iniesta and Bielik as world class backups :)

I've got Kovacic for Liverpool and he is amazing, wouldn't swap him for any others

what year how much and which position and role does he play.

I have bad experience with Pereyra because of his Run With Ball preferred move. He was wasting too many balls.