Raphaelsanni

Reaction score
hey guys im in my second season with roma and bayern munich have offered 36 million euros for daniele de rossi,who thinks i should sell, and what replacements do u suggest i bring in.

I would personally sell him with that price and bring younger player.

He is your captain atm...and he is going to be a legend for your team...why would you sell such a player? Use him as a tutor for Bertalloci to try to transfer the leadership qualities to the youngster, who is going to be your future captain in few seasons.

36 Euro's is nothing for him not even half of what you could get for him. €36,000,000 will be around £24,725,000 roughly you easily get £50,000,000- £55,000,000 at least! Unless he's unhappy for any sort of reason try resolve it if not possible then sell him at a good price if it was me I'd try for £50,000,000 - £55,000,000.

you should keep him and try to get lorenzo cristetig from inter and have rossi tutor him, crisetig will act as de rossi's replacement trust me with the right guidance crisetig becomes an unbelievabley talented player alot better than de rossi