Dead Island

Asda £30, good deal. Going to play it later and some multiplayer with Sean/Becky and anyone else who fancies it?

Asda £30, good deal. Going to play it later and some multiplayer with Sean/Becky and anyone else who fancies it?

If I played it with you, I would just try and sacrifice you to the zombies.

Got this yesterday and only played about 45 mins of it seems pretty good so far, Does anyone know whether you can have multiple saves? As I would like to have a single player save where I work through the campaign myself and a co-op save to play through with friends from the beginning.

Played this for about three and a half hours tonight with Sean, gotta say, it's well worth £30

Any tips on killing The Ram and The Suicider zombies?

I haven't came across a Ram yet so can't comment. But for the Suicider ones just throw your weapon at them (Hold LT and then press RT to throw).

Got this yesterday and only played about 45 mins of it seems pretty good so far, Does anyone know whether you can have multiple saves? As I would like to have a single player save where I work through the campaign myself and a co-op save to play through with friends from the beginning.

I think it's possible. When I joined a game last night with Kris it asked me which of my characters I wanted to use so I assume you can have multiple characters/games going at any one time.

Played this for about three and a half hours tonight with Sean, gotta say, it's well worth £30

Yep was good fun. Obviously it's a repetitive game where you go to place A and get X and return it to Y at place B etc.. but that's what is expected of these sort of games. Killing zombies hasn't got boring for me yet and it's quite a fun game especially in co-op :)

Yep was good fun. Obviously it's a repetitive game where you go to place A and get X and return it to Y at place B etc.. but that's what is expected of these sort of games. Killing zombies hasn't got boring for me yet and it's quite a fun game especially in co-op :)

Can never tire of stabbing someone in the face with a kitchen knife.

About 20% through the game I think, gonna complete it before I co-op it.

I've just started playing this game today. I haven't quite got the hang of it yet as i'm not used to these kinds of games, but i'm really enjoying it! I have to get Sean to drive the car for me as i'm useless at trying to drive it around, as i reversed the first one off a cliff. haha :|

So, you'd all recommend it? I'm wavering over whether I should get it.

I've just started playing this game today. I haven't quite got the hang of it yet as i'm not used to these kinds of games, but i'm really enjoying it! I have to get Sean to drive the car for me as i'm useless at trying to drive it around, as i reversed the first one off a cliff. haha :|

You've just put the 'women drivers' joke on a plate for whoever wants to take advantage of it right there. ;)

Hahahaha i realise that! :p I'm a better driver in real life though. ;)

So, you'd all recommend it? I'm wavering over whether I should get it.

You've just put the 'women drivers' joke on a plate for whoever wants to take advantage of it right there. ;)

If you like slightly buggy zombie RPG's this will be your favourite game of all time.

I've played it for hours and haven't noted anything off putting.

You have been blessed with the luck of the Irish then. One of the most buggy games ever at release, they have patched it, but it's still not very good in that department.

You have been blessed with the luck of the Irish then. One of the most buggy games ever at release, they have patched it, but it's still not very good in that department.

What sort of issue's have you had? The only thing I can think of what helping a Soviet chap to his barracks when we were faced with a group of zombie's below us, I threw a molotov down and then the the jumped into the fire and died. COuldn't stop laughing at that though.

Going to rent it this weekend and have a go of Story mode with 3 of my mates, is it a very long game?

What sort of issue's have you had? The only thing I can think of what helping a Soviet chap to his barracks when we were faced with a group of zombie's below us, I threw a molotov down and then the the jumped into the fire and died. COuldn't stop laughing at that though.

In Co-op having the save file crash. Suddently floating underground. The Soviet guy always jumps down in the fire, happened to me too ;)

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Going to rent it this weekend and have a go of Story mode with 3 of my mates, is it a very long game?

I've heard it's like 30 hours long if you do everything, not sure though, might be a little shorter. Either way, it's pretty long.

Went in to buy it today, its sold out everywhere in Dublin, I'm in the height of it!